My sweetheart and I made these for friends and family as a gift for the holidays and they were AMAZING! Kudos to my fabulous Coach Jess for sharing this recipe with us!
Almond Butter Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Oil baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
3. Stir together first 7 ingredients. Mix well. Make sure honey is fully incorporated.
4. Add coconut and chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
5. Scoop with a cookie scoop onto cookie sheets. Bake 9-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Yield: about 20 cookies with a level 2 Tbsp. cookie scoop
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 2/3 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips