http://priscillafreed.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/pfreedlogobevelshadow-300x157.png 0 0 FreedAdmin http://priscillafreed.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/pfreedlogobevelshadow-300x157.png FreedAdmin2012-09-07 16:13:352012-09-07 16:13:35Crepes (with Coconut Flour)
Crepes (with Coconut Flour)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil or Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp. sifted Coconut Flour
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Milk
- Blend together eggs, oil, sugar, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour. Stir in coconut milk.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a small skillet. Pour a fourth of the batter into the skillet;
immediately rotated skillet until a thin layer of batter covers the bottom of the skillet.
Crepe should be about 5 to 6 inches in diameter.
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around the edges. Turn and cook other side.
- Cover one side of crepes with your choice of chopped fruit, nuts or jelly. Roll up and top with a small dollop of fresh whipped cream.
Make 4 crepes
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!