Since Wednesdays are my family food night where I experiment on everyone, here’s a great Whole30 recipe I want to share with you!
For breakfast… or dinner? Up to you!
Whole30 is a great approach to identify any food allergies, reduce sugar cravings, detox, and of course lose weight!
And because we’re smack dab in the middle of our 5-Week Whole30-inspired Challenge, we’re eating some new and delicious recipes!
Pizza is one of my favorite meals. (Geez, isn’t it EVERYONE’s?)
Okay, so this pizza is a frittata but hey, if it looks AND tastes a lot like pizza, isn’t that what we’re after?
I love the idea of eating pizza and losing weight, don’t you?!
So, try it this week or over the weekend!
Whole30 Pizza Frittata
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- sprinkle of parsley
- 1 Cup of chopped Applegate Farms Turkey Pepperoni
- ¼ Cup diced onion
- ¼ Cup diced mushroom
- ¼ Cup diced Green bell pepper
- 1 thinly sliced Tomato
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond, flax, or coconut milk (unflavored and unsweetened)
- ¼ Tsp garlic powder
- Fresh or dried basil (just a few sprinkles)
- No sugar added pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 375˚ F.
- Over medium heat sauté onions, mushrooms, and bell pepper in about 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, until water from mushrooms has evaporated but the vegetables are still semi crisp. Remove from heat. Toss in pepperoni.
- Grease a 9 inch pie dish lightly with olive oil or coconut oil.
- Beat eggs with milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Gently fold in vegetable and pepperoni mixture.
- Pour egg mixture into pie dish. Place slices of tomato on top.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with basil and a dollop of pizza sauce.
Enjoy! Let me know how you like it in the comments!
Committed to your success,