These Pumpkin Cake Pops are TO DIE FOR. I tasted them recently at a baby shower and I was instantly in love. 😉 I just had to find out where my friend Deannette discovered this amazing recipe.
And here they are…at Elana’s Pantry! I LOVE her food blog because it’s focused on making delicious foods grain and gluten free.
What’s even more amazing is that they’re Paleo! So, they’re gluten free and, in my opinion, guilt free too!
I mean, who wants to feel guilty after eating a CAKE POP??? Not this girl! So, here you go…
Paleo Pumpkin Cake Pops
- 1 loaf Paleo Pumpkin Bread
- 1 cup dark chocolate morsels – I love Nestle Toll House
- 30 paper lollipop sticks – I personally was too lazy to use these and just made them into balls we ate with our fingers! 🙂
- 2-4 styrofoam blocks
- Bake Paleo Pumpkin Bread
- Cool Paleo Pumpkin Bread completely
- Crumble Paleo Pumpkin Bread into a big bowl, making sure there are no large pieces
- Mash Paleo Pumpkin Bread with your hands so that it starts to clump together
- Using a 1 tablespoon ice cream scoop, form balls
- Be sure to press balls very firmly with your hands so they hold together
- Place balls on a parchment paper lined plate and place in freezer for 30 minutes
- Melt dark chocolate in a very small pot, over very low heat
- If you’re not using lollipop sticks, like me, simply dip the entire cake ball into the melted chocolate until covered – and allow to set. Otherwise….
- One at a time, dip about ½ inch of the tip of a lollipop stick into melted chocolate
- Insert the lollipop stick straight into a cake ball, no more than halfway through
- Holding stick with cake ball attached, dip entire cake ball into melted chocolate, until covered
- Make sure chocolate coating meets at base of lollipop stick; this helps secure cake ball to stick
- Twirl any excess chocolate coating off the cake pop so it is evenly coated
- Place cake pop into a Styrofoam block
- Complete with remaining cake pops and allow set completely
Serves: 12 cake pops
Now hand out your Paleo Pumpkin Cake Pops
and ENJOY IMMENSELY!
Let me know how you like these…. I’m about to make them again because they’re my new favorite dessert! 🙂
Committed to your success,