Want just about the easiest thing EVER when it comes to meal-planning? (Besides “planning” to eat out?!)
Super Simple Slow Cooker Chicken Breast
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
This Slow Cooker Chicken Breast is a simple way to prepare a lean, low-fat, high-quality protein for the week!
- Chicken breasts (I use an entire 3 lb bag of frozen chicken breasts)
- herbs (I sprinkle a little oregano and/or parsley)
- spices (garlic and/or onion powder)
- 1-2 cups of chicken broth
- Place the chicken breasts into your slow cooker. Sprinkle with anything you desire, like salt, pepper, seasonings, herbs, etc. Then, pour the chicken broth over the chicken.
- (If putting in 3 lbs of chicken like I do, be sure to move them around about half way through so they don’t stick to the crockpot and evenly cook).
- Cook on high for approximately 3-4 hours, or on low for 6-8 hours, until the chicken reaches 165F on a digital thermometer.
- Shred it with a fork. It is now ready to eat and be used in recipes!
Use it in salads, lettuce wraps, tacos, mixed with egg (yes it’s yummy this way), even on top of pizza! The choices are endless! Enjoy!
Oh, and we’ll be using simple recipes such as this one for our upcoming “Reset Week” as part of our Fittest Pair Challenge!
Join us for FREE! You can read about the details here: Fittest Pair Challenge
Or watch this short video:
Hope you’ll join us – it’s going to be the best fitness challenge yet! 🙂
Committed to your success,